Jerry, fantastic

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reinventing

WHile visiting my parents for the holidays, I stumbled across the information that WIU offers a pre-pharmacy program. Pharmacology is something I've always had interest in and have studies on my own for many years. So, since things in Madison haven't been working out I decided to go down a different path: Go back to school to get my Doctor of Pharmacy!

I'll be starting at Spoon River College to cover some of the prerequisites, then in the fall I'll be transfering to WIU to finish my pre-pharmacy studies.

Within a couple weeks down here, I signed up for classes, found an apartment and got a part-time job! I'm really looking forward to classes! And I really feel good about this change. Of course, I'm not looking forward to moving again - but once it's over it's over.

After my pre-pharmcy studies are completed, I will most likely be attending school in Illinois for my pharmcy studies - not sure where yet.

WOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home